Heart: Food for Two - not the usual Dainty Cupcake or valentine's entry

Hello, 

I know that I've been neglecting the blog. Not for the lack of cakes and cupcakes but for the lack of good health. Besides I'm a bit occupied with the wedding preparations. Anyway, as everyone knows, valentine's day is just around the corner. Although I'm not super excited to celebrate it (*what?! me and my fiance prefer to choose our own date for something extra special ;p), I feel obligated to create a post for it. 

*This is a stray foodie's post and not related to cakes, cupcakes, cookies and all thing sweet. or maybe just one..*

Made these heart shape dishes long time ago. Enjoy!

Heart shape Sweet Cheddar French Toasts served with Grapes. Suitable for a healthy breakfast. A little bit of fiber + protein + vitamins; perfect to replenish lost energy. *wink wink* 

Saute green beans, celery and heart shaped carrots. Served with rice for lunch.

Easy to make chocolate hearts. Melt dark chocolate and pipe in the shape of heart. Fabulous garnish for dessert for two :)

Mr Love Fish. Sweet and sour fish garnished with red-heart-chilli-cut-out.

Eggy snack: Scrambled eggs heart sandwich garnish with red-heart-chilli-cut-out.